The UK's biggest Baby and Toddler Show is returning to Event City in Manchester on 7-9 October 2016. Supported by Emma's Diary the show has a great mixture of big name brands, unique innovative products, local companies and services and experts all lined up and ready to give you a helping hand. I am really looking forward to hearing the expert speakers and brushing up on my first aid with British Red Cross.
With all the big name brands under one roof including Bugaboo, Britax, Quinny, Silver Cross and many others you can give the products a good test, compare, talk to the experts and buy with the guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams please, buggies and furniture.
Tickets for the show are available now priced at £13 per adult(children under 16 do not need a ticket), however there is currently a fab discount code giving you 1/3 off the price making then just £8, add the code BTN31.
Pop over to The Baby and Toddler Show to buy tickets and for more information including a full list of brands who will be there.
If you would like to enter to win a pair of tickets to The Baby and Toddler show at Event City in Manchester on 7-9 October, simply fill in the Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. Open to UK residents only.
2. Entrants must be over 18.
3. All entries will be checked.
4. Please make sure i have a way to contact you if you win.
5. The prize is a pair iof tickets to The Baby and Toddler Show in Manchester. No cash alternative.
6. If I am unable to make contact with the winner within a reasonable time a new winner will be drawn.
7. Winner will be given a code to redeem their tickets online and will need to print them out.