Lucy from Leopard Print Mommny has tagged me with a beautiful blogger award.
So the award requires me to tell you 7 facts about myself.
1. I've been a blogger for nearly 4 years and i love it. This blog has only existed for about 6 months but I also have a fashion blog(though i'm taking a break from it at the moment). Blogging has allowed me to meet some fabulous people and i've also been lucky enough to get some great opportunities through it.
2. I co own 3 dogs with my parents. We got them when i still lived at home. I have Oscar and Coco who are Lhasa Apso's and Millie who is a Lhasa crossed with a Yorkshire Terrier. I am very much a dog person, cats are ok but dogs i love.
3. I love Italian food, if i have a choice of restaurant i always go for Italian. Carbonara is a favourite of mine.
4. I love listening to the radio, i much prefer it to the tv. I don't stick to one station, i like Radio 4(Womans Hour), Radio 5 when i go to bed or for news and me and Seb are often found shaking our stuff to various music stations. I would quite happily go without a tv and i actually did at uni and didn't miss it at all.
5. I have 10 nieces and nephews ranging in age from 17 years to 4 weeks old. When bump is born my parents will have enough grandchildren to form a football team.
6. I can be very competitive, i get this from my dad. I love quiz shows, and woe bedtide anyone who tries to outbid me on ebay. Phil actually banned me from playing Monopoly at one point! Luckily this trait doesn't tend to come out in everyday life its saved for games etc!
7. I have over 100 pairs of shoes. I love a pretty shoe but sadly i always seem to wear boring ones these days.
Now i am meant to tag others in this but i believe alot of people have already been tagged, so i'm leaving it open for others to do if they wish.