Look in your cupboards and i bet you'll find some Schwartz products. They are certainly a staple in my house.
Recently I was sent some of the newest Schwartz products to test out.
New to the Perfect Shake range
- Chips- a sweet and spicy blend of paprika, onion and garlic. Great for adding a delicious twist to classic chips or potato wedges.
- Pasta- a delicious blend of tomato, oregano and basil. Ideal in tomato based pasta sauces and bolegnese for adding Italian flair.
- Spanish- a tasty seasoning blend of smoked paprika and red and green bell peppers. Perfect used in a tomato sauce over potatas bravas or sprinkle into a Spanish omelette.
New to the Flavour Shots range
- Italian Creamy Herb Tagliatelle- perfect for making a smooth and creamy classic Italian pasta dish.
- Spanish Paella- ideal for making Spanish cooking simple and authentic tasting.
- Indian Spicy Jalfrezi Curry- a winner for anyone who likes a spicy curry to get their taste buds tingling.
So far we've tried the Perfect Shake pasta in a homemade pasta sauce and the Perfect Shake Chips on some sweet and white potato cubes. I really like this range they save the hassle of buying and mixing together lots of herbs, ideal for midweek meals when you don't have endless amounts of time.
Both ranges are available now from major supermarkets, for more information on any of the products check out the Schwartz website.
**I was sent these products to try but all opinions are my own**