Jojo Maman Bebe recently contacted me to ask if I could help to spread the word about their amazing From a Mother to Another campaign.
With a third of the UK's clothing ending up in landfill, Jojo Maman Bebe want to make use of them to help vulnerable families in the UK via the Trussell Trust’s food banks, and Syrian refugees living in Lebanon.
HOW TO HELP
• Make up 2 or more complete outfits from your child’s little worn, nearly new or outgrown clothes in sizes 0-6 years.
• Launder and check that the clothes make a perfect outfit you would be proud to dress your own child in.
• Place in a clear plastic bag and label with size/sex/season. E.g. 0-3mths/unisex/summer.
• Deliver to a JoJo store between 2nd February and 5th March 2016.
WHAT WILL JOJO DO NEXT
• We double check all donations and where necessary will add extra items. We will then pack into gorgeous gift bags to deliver to our partner charities for distribution.
• We cover the cost for sorting staff and all delivery costs to our charity partners.
• We cover all the shipping costs, import tax and onward distribution to the Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
It really couldn't be easier to donate and you could make a real difference to a child as well as reduce waste. Jojo Maman Bebe are offering a £5 thank you gift voucher when two or more unwanted or outgrown good quality outfits are donated to store. (One voucher per customer. Valid with a £35 minimum
If you aren't able to donate you can still help to spread the word on Twitter using #mothertoanother
Popular this week
Do you remember slap bands from the 90’s? I used to love them so when I was asked to review the Slappie watch, I couldn’t wait to have some ...
Hello everyone. After a lovely weekend the beast of the east has well and truely arrived and it is absolutely freezing here in Yorkshire. I ...
Fakeaways are hugely popular at the moment. Pizzas, kebabs, and homemade nuggets everyone is looking to be a little bit healthier and spend ...