I am so looking forward to some warm summer days with a young baby, i can see us laid on a picnic rug with Barneys little legs peeping out of a romper and I have already been window shopping for baby boy summer wardrobe.
1. How funky is this banana print vest, I would never have guessed it was from good old M&S!
2. I love Maxomorra for their bright funky prints and this seasons lion print is just lovely. This romper is perfect for a sunny day and you can buy it at Kyna Boutique.
3. This rainbow striped vest from Polarn O Pyret will definitely be winging it's way to our house when it is released in May.
4. I am a massive fan of Little Bird at Mothercare for the boys and this orange romper is gorgeously bright and retro.
5. Duns is another fab brand which offers up some fab funky prints. I love this veg print romper, perfect for summer. Available from Hei Moose
Popular this week
Most parents will be familiar with the hugely popular Mister Maker show on cbeebies, it is a great show full of fun arts and crafts for view...
Happy Monday! I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter and are enjoying the long weekend. We woke up to a covering of snow this morning, i...
Over the last couple of days we have been blessed with beautiful weather. We decided to make the most of it and headed to Hemsworth Water Pa...