Esrlier this year Robinsons launched the Enjoy More Water campaign aimed at getting us all to drink more water and they have recently been asking us bloggers to write about getting our children drinking more.
My 5 tips to encourage your children to enjoy more water
- Make it taste good, if plain water really isn't their thing, try adding a little bit of Robinsons Squash'd to it. Available in a range of flavours including the new Orange and Peach, and Lemon and Pink Grapefruit, Squash'd adds a real fruity flavour with no added sugar.
- Make it fun. Cute cups, paper straws, fun ice cubes and cocktail stirrers or umbrellas are fun additions to encourage kids to enjoy their drinks.
- Try ice lollies. Ice lollies are a great way to keep refreshed, try making homemade ones with Robinsons Squash'd, you can even pop some fresh fruit in. Made with no added sugar, no artifical colours or preservatives Squash'd makes a healthier alternative to shop bought ice lollies.
- Be a good role model, I think this is so important, young children in particular so often copy what they see. Let your children see you drinking water and keeping yourself hydrated.
- Try eating water, juicy fruits like watermelon, strawberries and peaches all have a high water content to help us stay hydrated.
How do you encourage your children to enjoy more water?