- Make an autumn crown, use real leafs or paper ones.
- Go Pumpkin picking
- Apple bobbing
- Make scarecrow collages with scraps
- Make soup from seasonal veg
- Collect some items from nature
- Puddle splashing
- Pumpkin carving, there are some fab designs out there
- Pumpkin painting, fab for younger children
- Have an autumn picnic, wrap up warm!
- Jump in piles of crunchy leaves
- Make a cake in the slow cooker
- Keep a weather diary
- Make real hot chocolate
- Write an autumn story or poem, you could use these fab printable page borders
- Have a bonfire
- Fly a kite
- Make autumn bunting
- Go leaf collecting, find as many shapes and colours as you can.
- Leaf printing
- Leaf rubbing
- Make bread
- Make an autumn tree picture
- Make smores
- Visit a scarecrow festival
- Visit a farm
- Make bookmarks
- Make play dough
- Play conkers
- Paint with natural items
- Visit a bonfire
- Have a disco bath
- Movie afternoon
- Go to the woods
- Look at the stars
- Make homemade instruments
- Make salt dough candle holders
- Visit a local gallery or museum
- Have a sleepover in the living room
- Go to a harvest festival service
- Donate to the food bank
- Make firework pictures
- Make a den
- Autumn themed colouring
- Go to the library
- Visit a cafe for hot chocolates
- Make mud pies
- Make mud paints
- Camp in the garden
- Go for an Autumn Nature Hunt. Don't forget your checklist!
Wednesday, 21 September 2016
50 Awesome Autumn Activities for kids
I know I have said it before but Autumn really is my favourite time of year! I have compiled a list of 50 Awesome Autumn Activities to keep the little ones busy this autumn.
Popular this week
Most parents will be familiar with the hugely popular Mister Maker show on cbeebies, it is a great show full of fun arts and crafts for view...
Happy Monday! I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter and are enjoying the long weekend. We woke up to a covering of snow this morning, i...
Fakeaways are hugely popular at the moment. Pizzas, kebabs, and homemade nuggets everyone is looking to be a little bit healthier and spend ...