- Make an autumn crown, use real leafs or paper ones.
- Go Pumpkin picking
- Apple bobbing
- Make scarecrow collages with scraps
- Make soup from seasonal veg
- Collect some items from nature
- Puddle splashing
- Pumpkin carving, there are some fab designs out there
- Pumpkin painting, fab for younger children
- Have an autumn picnic, wrap up warm!
- Jump in piles of crunchy leaves
- Make a cake in the slow cooker
- Keep a weather diary
- Make real hot chocolate
- Write an autumn story or poem, you could use these fab printable page borders
- Have a bonfire
- Fly a kite
- Make autumn bunting
- Go leaf collecting, find as many shapes and colours as you can.
- Leaf printing
- Leaf rubbing
- Make bread
- Make an autumn tree picture
- Make smores
- Visit a scarecrow festival
- Visit a farm
- Make bookmarks
- Make play dough
- Play conkers
- Paint with natural items
- Visit a bonfire
- Have a disco bath
- Movie afternoon
- Go to the woods
- Look at the stars
- Make homemade instruments
- Make salt dough candle holders
- Visit a local gallery or museum
- Have a sleepover in the living room
- Go to a harvest festival service
- Donate to the food bank
- Make firework pictures
- Make a den
- Autumn themed colouring
- Go to the library
- Visit a cafe for hot chocolates
- Make mud pies
- Make mud paints
- Camp in the garden
- Go for an Autumn Nature Hunt. Don't forget your checklist!
Wednesday, 21 September 2016
50 Awesome Autumn Activities for kids
I know I have said it before but Autumn really is my favourite time of year! I have compiled a list of 50 Awesome Autumn Activities to keep the little ones busy this autumn.
Popular this week
Do you remember slap bands from the 90’s? I used to love them so when I was asked to review the Slappie watch, I couldn’t wait to have some ...
Hello everyone. After a lovely weekend the beast of the east has well and truely arrived and it is absolutely freezing here in Yorkshire. I ...
Fakeaways are hugely popular at the moment. Pizzas, kebabs, and homemade nuggets everyone is looking to be a little bit healthier and spend ...