3 Books are always fantastic gifts and the Lost My Name personalised books are beautiful, tell a lovely story spelling get out your childs name and make a really special keepsake.
4 We always have new pyjamas on Christmas Eve and with Dollymix Boutiques personalised pyjamas even the tiniest members of the household can join in. I love these Good List pyjamas.
5 All of my boys have loved pull along toys and this Personalised Pull Along Caterpillar from My 1st Years is so sweet and I love the rainbow coloured wheels.
2. Everyone knows my love for Funky Giraffe bibs (we have so many!) and along with the normal range they also have some lovely Christmas designs available too. So cute with a festive outfit! Why not enter my Christmas Funky Giraffe giveaway,
3. If your baby is weaning, Ellas Kitchen have a fun limited edition Chrsitmas Dinner pouch available. Perfect to pop into the stocking.
4. I always put a bath bomb into the boys stockings and Lush Ickle Baby Bot is ideal to include in a babies stocking. We have been using these since Sebastian was born 6 years ago!
5. We reviewed a Nibbling Teether earlier in the year and even now several months on Barney still uses this super stylish teething ring every day.
2. I love traditional baby toys and this wooden stacking ring set by Melissa and Doug is as traditional as you can get. Lovely bright colours and a total bargain too.
3. Wooden blocks are of course another traditional toy and one I recommend to everyone. Seb received a basic set when he a turned 1 and since then our collections has grown and they are used every day still. I love these Alphabet blocks from John Lewis, the texture detailing is gorgeous.
4. Noisy toys are on my wishlist for Barney and this Lamaze Octopus is very cute and each tentacle plays a different note. He is even vanilla scented!
5. Activity cubes are a great way of getting a section of toys in one. I love this wooden cube from Smyths Toy Store, it will definitely grow with your baby as they become a toddler.