For a change I thought I would do a little post for me. about i would like for Christmas. It's a double whammy for me as I also have my birthday in Christmas week which sucks a bit. To be honest I don't particularly want or need much, I would rather spend the money on a night away in the new year but these sorts of posts are always fun to make, and I do love to windows shop.
1. Definitely a blogger cliché these days but I still don't have a light box and I would love one in my living room looking all pretty and stylish. The boys would love it too. This one from The Works is amazing value for money.
2. Books are always on my wishlist. It is nice to have a seasonal book to read over the holidays and Christmas at the Little Wedding Shop sounds perfect.
3. Everyone loves Snow Fairy, me included. This year Lush have released some extra products with the same Snow Fairy scent. I have my eye on the body conditioner, it sounds lovely and is richer and more moisturising than a normal shower gel which my skin needs at this time of year.
4. To go in my mug i need some yummy hot chocolate. Whittard White Hot Chocolate is my current hot chocolate of choice, I can't get enough of it!
5. I love cute mugs for my tea and hot chocolate consumption and there are so many fab ones to choose from. Cath Kidston is always a guaranteed winner, I am also loving these Orla Keihly mugs from John Lewis.
6. You can't go wrong with a selection box at Christmas, the more chocolate the better and Cadbury is always a good shout.
7. I tend to stick to the same make up these days (when I wear it) and I haven't treated myself to anything new for ages. MAC is still one of my favourite brands and Ruby Woo lipstick has been on my wishlist forever.
8. I love pretty underwear and I spotted this Isabella bralet in Marks and Spencer. It is so pretty and girly. I think it is a great price too.
What would you like for Christmas this year?
Popular this week
Do you remember slap bands from the 90’s? I used to love them so when I was asked to review the Slappie watch, I couldn’t wait to have some ...
Hello everyone. After a lovely weekend the beast of the east has well and truely arrived and it is absolutely freezing here in Yorkshire. I ...
Fakeaways are hugely popular at the moment. Pizzas, kebabs, and homemade nuggets everyone is looking to be a little bit healthier and spend ...