10 Valentines Activities for Kids
There is less less than two weeks until Valentines day and the shops are brimming with heart shaped goodies. Today I am sharing 10 cute valentines crafts for kids so you can get your little ones involved. From baking to potato printing, there is something for everyone.
- Last year we made Heart suncatchers and these still hang in the boys windows now.
- These Heart shaped bird feeders over at Toby and Roo are fab for encouraging birds into your garden.
- If you fancy a bit of baking why not give my Heart sugar cookies a try?
- Valentines Rose Lollies from Chloe Me Just Me look fun to make and are a clever way to give sweet gifts out to friends.
- These Valentines Love Bugs from Whimsical Mumblings are so cute!
- Potato printing is always fun and these printed valentine's cards look great from Play and Learn Everyday.
- I adore these Love Heart Wands also from Play and Learn Everyday, you could play cupid.
- Twinkl have some fab ideas as usual, I love this printable paper hand card for a simple Valentines craft.
- These heart colouring sheets are a great mindfulness activity, perfect for older children and adults.
- If your children like their food to be pretty why not try making Fruit flowers and hearts from Me and B Make Tea?
What are your favourite valentines activities for kids?