Last year I headed over to Manchester for The Baby and Toddler Show. Supported by Emma's Diary The Baby and Toddler Show is a huge event for parents to be and new parent alike.
The show is back for 2017 and will be taking place over three venues. Manchesters Event City (10-12 March), Sandown Park in Surrey (7-9 April) and the SEC in Glasgow (5-7 May).
With all the big name brands under one roof including Bugaboo, Chicco, Britax, Quinny, Silver Cross, Cossato, I-Candy and many many more you can give the products a test drive, compare your favourites, talk to brand experts and buy with the guaranteed best prices. There is also information on feeding, weaning, first aid and lots more plus many of the brand have lovely samples for you to take away.It was a fun day and I really enjoyed it.
Tickets are availble online now priced at £13 for an adult ticket (children under 16 do not need a ticket). However there is currently a fab discount code giving you 1/3 off the price making an adult ticket just £8, add the code BM16 when ordering to receive the discount.
I am also giving one lucky person the chance to win a pair of tickets to The Baby and Toddler Show. Simply fill in the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. Open to UK residents only.
2. Entrants must be over 18.
3. All entries will be verified.
4. Please make sure i have a way to contact you if you win.
5. The prize is a pair of tickets to The Baby and Toddler Show. Winner to choose which show they would like to attend.
6. No cash alternative.
7. If I am unable to make contact with the winner within a reasonable time a new winner will be drawn.
7. Winner will be given a code to redeem their tickets online and will need to print them out.
Popular this week
Happy Monday! I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter and are enjoying the long weekend. We woke up to a covering of snow this morning, i...
Most parents will be familiar with the hugely popular Mister Maker show on cbeebies, it is a great show full of fun arts and crafts for view...
Today on the recommendation of a friend we took the boys to Kirkhamgate Scarecrow Festival. It is really pretty local to us so I can't b...